1/21 Burnaby Terrace, Gordon Park QLD 4031Sold $820,000
Space, practicality & location all in one
Townhouse Sold - Gordon Park QLD
Looking for the perfect townhouse, situated in the highly sought-after Gordon Park, positioned perfectly within a small complex (total of 3 townhouses) and with easy access to cafes, restaurants, and public transport options!
This 3-level townhouse has been planned out to perfection, the middle entertainment level boasting a large kitchen with an island bench in the centre, an abundance of bench top and cupboard space complete with stainless steel appliances.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen makes entertaining a dream with the versatility of having a formal gathering in the spacious dining area or utilising the balcony and living area for a relaxed dinner party.
Large sliding doors lead you out to the paved entertainment area, perfect for winding down after a busy week.
The 3-level features three bedrooms; the master suite has a large built-in robe, private ensuite and is complete with a ceiling fan and split-system air-con for added convenience. The other two bedrooms are a good size, have built-in robes, large windows, and easy access to the large family bathroom.
The ground floor has a large double garage with automatic tilt roller door, room for two vehicles and the bonus of another bay for storage! The lower level also has a spacious laundry.
This townhouse is currently tenanted at $580 per week until February 2023. We have an updated rental appraisal of $700 – $750 per week in the current market.
Features we love about this home:
– Large townhouse in a small complex
– Low maintenance gardens and exterior
– Timber floorboards through the top level and stairs with tiles on the middle level
– Large double garage with auto roller door and spacious storage area
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built in robes
– The master suite has air-conditioning, ceiling fans and ensuite
– Two bathrooms (including ensuite) and an added toilet on the second floor for convenience
– Balcony and fully fenced private courtyard for entertaining
– Two split system air-conditioners
BCC Council Rates – $450.20 per quarter
Contact Jared on 0451 471 366 to arrange an inspection!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage
- Fully Fenced