Existing tenants log in
To access your tenant portal, simply click the button below:
Apply for a property
To get started, click on the link below. Once submitted, we will begin processing your application. Should you have any additional questions or require assistance, please feel free to contact us via phone or email: HERE
We take rent arrears seriously. Our notification process ensures effective management and helps protect our landlords. Rest assured, we’ve got you covered every step of the way.
- Rent 2 – 3 days in arrears – Reminder Email
- Rent 4 – 7 days in arrears – Reminder Email
- Rent 8+ days in arrears – Notice to remedy breach issued (7 days to remedy breach)
- Rent 15+ days in arrears – Notice to leave issued (7 days to vacate)
At Tristen Scott, we understand that unexpected situations may cause delays in rental payments. If you anticipate a delay, we kindly request that you contact us as soon as possible. By informing us in advance, we can proactively communicate with your landlord and take any necessary steps required.
Remember, as per your tenancy rental agreement, it’s important to report any maintenance issues promptly. You can do this by logging into your tenant portal, online or from the smart phone app.
If you have an urgent repair during business hours, give us a call right away. We’re here to take care of it and ensure your property stays in great shape.
In case of an after-hours emergency. Please call or message on 0475 779 555.
Please keep in mind for non-urgent repairs or situations where the landlord is not responsible, you may be responsible for the after-hours call-out costs.
State Emergency Service (SES): 132 500 – Contact SES from anywhere in Queensland for non-life threatening flood and storm emergency assistance during severe weather events. If the situation is life threatening, always call Triple Zero (000).
Urban Utilities Faults and Emergencies: 13 23 64 – Contact Urban Utilities for any concerns regarding burst water mains or water meter issues.
Energex Emergency: 13 19 62 – To report life threatening emergencies like fallen powerlines or shocks & tingles.
Emergency repairs are works needed to repair any of the following—
- A burst water service or a serious water service leak;
- A blocked or broken lavatory system;
- A serious roof leak;
- A gas leak;
- A dangerous electrical fault;
- Flooding or serious flood damage;
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage;
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to premises;
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating;
- A fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure;
- A fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant of premises;
- A serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of premises that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the premises.